When Is My Wedding

When is my wedding
Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Halloween and Such

Well, it has been awhile since our last entry, but it has been eventful. We had a great weekend of helping my mom and dad move into their new condo and getting them settled. We enjoyed having a fun Halloween with our little monsters, they were actually a Firefighter and Fighter pilot. The best part was taking them house to house and laughing when they rang the doorbell and stood and stared at the person holding the bowl of candy. The best line? "I love your house". It has been fun this year as they actually understand what Halloween is for, CANDY!!



Not much new with planning our wedding. I decided that we are going to change the bridesmaid dresses. After secretly questioning my decision, I realized that maybe we could go with a different one. So, we have been looking online, looking for the perfect dress. Of course, we have some time still and I will be gathering my troops soon to have another day of dress shopping. Yeah! I was a little bummed that it was all over, this way too, my mom will be able to help pick out the dresses, as she wasn't able to come with my to get my dress. I have no doubt that we will find something. Our colors are Muted Gold and antique Pink, so both would be really pretty in a dress. I am loving '50's style and am really excited to have a little fun with it!

I surprised Michael for a special date on the 30th! We got to go to the Rascall Flatts concert, I think I metioned it earlier. It was great, actually hearing our song performed live was great, we were so close! The only problem was that it was sooo cold walking from our parking lot and we had to park so far away! Note to self...pay for VIP parking if you plan on going to dinner and getting there right before the concert starts! Teresa time, you know.
Mike and I are going to be in LA for a week while he is at his conference. Cant wait! We are looking forward to going to Disney Land and Universal Studios. It will be kind of romantic in a way, doing things that we did as kids and being able to go on rides and play together. Hopefully my "Mexican Dramamine" will work to help me on the rides!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment