When Is My Wedding

When is my wedding
Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

Thursday, October 29, 2009



Well. Searching for a venue for an engagement party looks like it will be harder than I thought. There are so many. It is hard to know what to do. I will keep updating it as I go. Planning has been giong good though and will likely be taking a break for a minute while we help our parents move and celebrate holidays with the boys. Halloween should be fun, cant wait to take the boys trick-or-treating!

How is the planning you ask?
Mike is so cute and continues to want to be involved more than I ever guessed. Just the other day he was talking about the reception. He thinks it would be great to incorporate his Hispanic culture into it. Great! Things to look for? A pinata, skulls, and a mariachi band. Hmmmm. Not quite the look I thought we were going for but I think I will surprise everyone with my great idea!
Yesterday I surprised Michael with tickets to see Rascal Flatts. I am so excited, he is too. Hopefully they will play our favorite song tonight. Guess who opens? Yep, Hootie.

No comments:

Post a Comment