When Is My Wedding

When is my wedding
Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

Monday, October 12, 2009

Week One


This week has been great! It seems like it was just yesterday that Michael asked me to marry him. It has been very exciting to share the news with everyone and I hope that this blog is the perfect way to include the people that are close with us in just that!

It has been all such a whirlwind, after telling our family and friends, we realized that everyone kept asking us about the date! Gheesh! It just happened, gimme a minute! But once the 5th person asked, I realized that we really had to 'get on this' and I may or may not have started to panic a little bit!

I am so excited and glad that Mike has been excited and happy to find out and plan things too, because there are a ton of venues, dates, and well...everything to research! I am so glad we can work together. So, needless to say, I called Hector, our wedding coordinator (that has been on standby since my sister's wedding). He pointed us in the right direction- Step #1: Find a venue #2:Meet with Hector.

So we are currently looking for venues. Who knew that there are so many that are in the area, but at the same time, are nothing like what I have in my head.



Top 3 things that have happened since Saturday, Oct 3...

1- Telling the boys that "daddy and Teresa are getting married". Ryler (3) was especially excited as he had been keeping the secret about the SPARKLE STORE for nearly a week and a half!

2- Being able to call each other 'Fiance' whenever we could

3- Being on Cloud 9, and having fun planning

Michael and I compiled a step by step of our engagement story that is so sweet and even though it does not even come close to being there, we wanted to be able to share it with our friends and family to give them a sneak peek in on that special day. Unfortunately, my computer isn't cooperating with me- so stand by...

No comments:

Post a Comment